• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for... Yes it is. I’m driving when I get back to London.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Something Sainsbury's describe as "honey flavoured smoked mackerel" for dinner. I didn't like it very much

I've never been that big on seafood, other than the proper stuff from chip shops, and fish fingers, and so on. The search for oily fish that I actually enjoy eating continues…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Something Sainsbury's describe as "honey flavoured smoked mackerel" for dinner. I didn't like it very much

I've never been that big on seafood, other than the proper stuff from chip shops, and fish fingers, and so on. The search for oily fish that I actually enjoy eating continues…
        salmon, herring, sardines, research the preparation.
        you like cooking
        you have time

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          salmon, herring, sardines, research the preparation.
          you like cooking
          you have time
          I don't mind salmon, as long as it's the proper sort out of a tin. Then again, I'm not mad keen on it. But I should pick some up, as if I have it, I'll eat it.

I do have sardines from time to time in toasted sandwiches, so maybe I could double down on those too.

And I haven't tried a kipper in a long time, so I should give one of those a go.

Comment

I don't mind salmon, as long as it's the proper sort out of a tin. Then again, I'm not mad keen on it. But I should pick some up, as if I have it, I'll eat it.

I do have sardines from time to time in toasted sandwiches, so maybe I could double down on those too.

And I haven't tried a kipper in a long time, so I should give one of those a go.
            erm, - they DO come fresh, not in tins

Comment

To the hospital in the morning! Hopefully I'll get the OK to drive again

But I need to get an early night tonight, as it'll take me about an hour to walk there so I need to be up early.

Comment

To the hospital in the morning! Hopefully I'll get the OK to drive again

But I need to get an early night tonight, as it'll take me about an hour to walk there so I need to be up early.
                What is the chauffer doing? And is the helicopter out of service?

Comment

Brilliant! NF gets CUK poster of 2017! At last a winner who I can believe did not have to bribe admin.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Brilliant! NF gets CUK poster of 2017! At last a winner who I can believe did not have to bribe admin.....
                    he sent him a box of gregg's steak slices

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      erm, - they DO come fresh, not in tins

(I couldn't find that anywhere online so I had to find the book on the shelf and scan it myself, which is why the end near the spine of the book is a bit distorted.)

Comment

Working...
                      X