• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other half of the new exhaust for one of the cars has turned up - I have no excuse now for not laying under the car in the cold and fitting it.. damn.

Maybe I'll wait till the weekend
    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Clear day out

I reckon it's a bit chilly, though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        They're predicting a ~30% chance of snow this evening. That usually means that there won't be any but, if there is, it'll be a light sprinkling on some fields a few miles away and absolutely nothing in the city
        The DM said that Leicester was entering a new ice age. It was the fault of immigrants - Syrian ones at that. And they said how much your house is worth - more than your Orion apparently.

They quoted a certain Ms Michelle Fish-Smelly-Bits - I am sure this is not a made up name.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          The other half of the new exhaust for one of the cars has turned up - I have no excuse now for not laying under the car in the cold and fitting it.. damn.

Maybe I'll wait till the weekend
          Weekend is a good time. For shingle shifting. Unless you go singing in the local pub before stealing oak doors....

Comment

Any lurkers?

Comment

Half millenium Om.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Half millenium Om.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  And they said how much your house is worth - more than your Orion apparently.
                  Speaking of which, the house next door, with its nine "flats" crammed into a space that only supports five in this identical property, has apparently failed to sell at £450,000 (IIRC) and the For Sale sign has been replaced by one advertising it to be sold at auction

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Speaking of which, the house next door, with its nine "flats" crammed into a space that only supports five in this identical property, has apparently failed to sell at £450,000 (IIRC) and the For Sale sign has been replaced by one advertising it to be sold at auction
                    Is that the freehold of the 9 leasehold flats or a freehold house that lets out 9 flats?

Comment

I knew I would regret saying in a PM earlier "do your worst on CUK forums"......

Comment

Working...
                      X