• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Afternoon. Well I’m very disappointed with the snow around here. It’s melting already. ☹️
    Still there on the grass and hedges outside the window behind my bed, but the gravel path - not one that is much trafficked, I don't think from its location - seems to be clear already. I can't see much else

Comment

Not hungover.

Though no place to park thanks to God bothers.

They have even moved over to the street where I normally park when they steal my space. Luckily I found a space in another street.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Still there on the grass and hedges outside the window behind my bed, but the gravel path - not one that is much trafficked, I don't think from its location - seems to be clear already. I can't see much else
        Is the axe still there??

Comment

Quiet in the CCU this afternoon. A few people have been taken away, possibly to be released, possibly for more nefarious purposes

Comment

Quiet in the CCU this afternoon. A few people have been taken away, possibly to be released, possibly for more nefarious purposes
            Is there a greggs next door??

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Afternoon. Well I’m very disappointed with the snow around here. It’s melting already. ☹️
              Mostly melted here but coming down again now after a break. If it freezes overnight its going to make things interesting.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Trains to LOndon running okay so far...

Comment

If I ever need open heart surgery, I have several ex-wives willing to give it a go.

Comment

Watching Nightmare Neighbours Next Door.

The first lot are arguing over fecking ivy in the garden.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Roast chicken for dinner tonight, I think, in a vague nod to the notion of it being Sunday
                      And so it came to pass, followed by chocolate sponge and custard

Mourning the ribeye steak at home in the fridge whose use by date is today (or possibly yesterday), and the joint of silverside dated, IIRC, tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X