• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&S/petrol lunch for the car and I, eventually

I got the next-to-last space in the car park today, but the car that got the last one blocked me in, which is by design as the car park is really badly designed, which is why it’s being revamped and there weren’t any other spaces. Turned out it was a guy from the network operations side, and somebody else had to go and find him to move it for me as I’m not allowed in that side, being non-essential

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I’m not allowed in that side, being non-essential
      NF is non-essential?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Salad. Mini dairy milk bar.
        Blimey.

Are you ill?
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Blimey.

Are you ill?
          Not feeling the Mae West it has to be admitted. I'm sure a good few lungfuls of plaster dust washed down with 5 pints this evening will see me right though

Comment

The Beast from Bian Dang at West India Quay. What a meal.

https://www.kerbfood.com/traders/bian-dang/
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Not feeling the Mae West it has to be admitted. I'm sure a good few lungfuls of plaster dust washed down with 5 pints this evening will see me right though
              Then you'll feel fine, that's what most Londoners stick up their nose.

They always look like they are having a good time on it
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Bo'C early today

tata

Comment

Left headphones at end clientco. Slightly annoyed by that but can’t go back and get them
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Left headphones at end clientco. Slightly annoyed by that but can’t go back and get them
                    Maybe you forgot them when you were walking out with your new stand up desk.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Maybe you forgot them when you were walking out with your new stand up desk.

It’s more my desire to leave that place at the first possible opportunity. My own fault but annoying
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X