• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I've got a 7% double IPA which is spectacular

Comment

Got rid of the last two Windows computers I own, and discussed Dorking Beer Festival (this weekend) with the organisers.
      Came home and made dinner, mostly from the garden.
      TFBSZ.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit chilly again

Though apparently it's comparatively warm out, so maybe it's just me

Comment

Must go and check on the erasure of my hard drives
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Thoughts of the Dorking Beer Festival has me hopping around with anticipppppp.....pation 🍻
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              On a similar point if you ever see the Hastings brewery porter make a point of ordering it - it’s blooming marvelous and worth it even at the premium on typical London prices. I remember happily paying £7 a pint 2 years ago
              Some friends of my brothers make beer. I would challenge anyone who likes beer that they would find at least one or two they would like.

Not that easy to get which is the only shortcoming.

Wiper and True
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all Overcast and warm dog walk. I see there’s a shoot today which will upset The Dog (tw). The Wife (tm) has gone back to work today, but her and her boss have a meeting in Borehamwood, so she left here at 6 to drive to her boss’s house. Her boss is driving from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Thoughts of the Dorking Beer Festival has me hopping around with anticipppppp.....pation [emoji482]
                  Are you going?

Which session will you be at?

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Are you going?

Which session will you be at?
                      He'll be wearing a red rose
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment