• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Apprentice time
      feck me! someone actually WATCHES that krap?

Comment

For tea tonight I had a couple of pork chops, with my special wide flat chips, peas, and gravy. Well nice

Eating both chops was a bit excessive as either one would have made a meal on its own, but I couldn't be bothered freezing one

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          For tea tonight I had a couple of pork chops, with my special wide flat chips, peas, and gravy. Well nice

Eating both chops was a bit excessive as either one would have made a meal on its own, but I couldn't be bothered freezing one
          Who Ate All The Pies???!

Comment

TFBSZ.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              TFBSZ.
              SZISUL

Comment

Having crammed in the rest of the Vietnam War episode that expired tonight just before it did, I then watched an episode of Homeland from the most recent series, which I had been watching but which had fallen by the wayside somewhere in the last few months. It turned out to be a particularly miserable episode though

Anyway, I have lots to do tomorrow before heading to the south coast, so I'd better get to sleep

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out today

Still, it seems unlikely to rain as I make my way to the seaside later

Comment

Morning all
                      S’murky out. The Dog (tw) has gone to THE VET Don’t panic, it’s for her annual jabs, which she was due 6 weeks ago, but she wasn’t allowed anything other than pain killers back then.
                      In other news, I appear to have broken a tooth.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X