• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Yesterday morning I went for breakfast at a cafe. I ended up reading the sun - which I enjoy about once a year so I know how the plebs think.

2 page spread on a lady who was alledgedly assaulted by Chris Evans. Not at the BBC. Police could not find enough proof. She complained to the BBC who told her it was not at the BBC so up to the police.

Why can the sun report this? Once the police have investigated, why should the BBC overrule them?
    It's crap, isn't it? Sadly dirty "news" sells papers, regardless of accuracy.

Comment

Just waiting for gammon steaks to cook whilst CovToddler is asleep and CovBaby is gurgling away in the corner.

Comment

It looks as if she's trying to eat her foot. Mmm, tasty.

Comment

And CovPuss II is asleep in the other armchair. It's remarkably quiet all round here - proper Sunday afternoon stuff.

Comment

Kingsman Golden Circle was good bur a bit too long.

Comment

Also the cinema(Vue Screen 6 in Leicester Square) was no bigger than my living room. Only 23 seats.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Also the cinema(Vue Screen 6 in Leicester Square) was no bigger than my living room. Only 23 seats.
                At least there was a bit of top totty sitting next to me.

Comment

Now watching Mrs Brown on iplayer.

Comment

Everyone awake again and chaos reigns...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite a nice-looking day again, but also cold out again

I have made sausage rolls, half of which are now baking, with the other half in the freezer as an emergency reserve

Comment

Working...
                      X