• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Cleaning the tags is very painful.

A solution was suggested that everyone who started a thread about it should be banned, or everyone that turned a thread (not about it) into one about it should also be banned, but then there would be very few threads left in General
    Mudskipper has an app for that (well not really but it could be repurposed to do the opposite of what it was written for)...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      And the post count in TPD continues to drop

(This is currently 301474)
      Now 300268

So I don't think Zeity was listening earlier - mind you I didn't expect him to as I was seriously tempted to do the same back in March.. In the event only the Public sector IR35 FAQ that people take a dislike to went as I wasn't near a computer where I could automate the deletion process...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Now 300268

So I don't think Zeity was listening earlier - mind you I didn't expect him to as I was seriously tempted to do the same back in March.. In the event only the Public sector IR35 FAQ that people take a dislike to went as I wasn't near a computer where I could automate the deletion process...
        That was silly tulip.

I thought what you wrote was very helpful but a poster decided to be a fecking idiot about it because you were writing about unknowns that unsuspecting people needed to be warned about and you clearly said they were unknowns.

I was made aware a few years ago that the read comprehension skills of most of the British public was primary school level so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that people didn't understand.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Does anyone know how you can tell what crops are what from a train?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Do you think you've spotted a field of weed?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Do you think you've spotted a field of weed?
              More likely cabbages or greens.

Comment

Look out the window?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

That was silly tulip.

I thought what you wrote was very helpful but a poster decided to be a fecking idiot about it because you were writing about unknowns that unsuspecting people needed to be warned about and you clearly said they were unknowns.

I was made aware a few years ago that the read comprehension skills of most of the British public was primary school level so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that people didn't understand.
                  No its shows the consequences of the site not being moderated correctly - valuable content got removed - the thing is that everything I said will come true - I just suspect its going to be December 20th 2018 when all the letters go out - and to be honest if you are caught and hadn't left your contract by the time I deleted the content it was too late anyway..

The only reason I returned is that I may as well spend time here as its usually less depressing than most other forums,,
                  Last edited by eek; 26 October 2017, 09:46.

Comment

And so to flight 2 and my favorite seat - the one behind the exit row which doesn’t have a seat in front of it

Comment

grey but warm ish in Manchester.

think it's curry day at client co...

ho hum

Comment

Working...
                      X