• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an email stating that the T-charge is thanks to me.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I joined the Mayor of London's forum after the T charge consultation happened.

Comment

I only completed surveys on cycling provision and recycling saying both were a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I only have one log in on this board.

I did have another one but I don't have access to that email account anymore. The name had something to do with Dr Who.

Comment

I like writing posts like Brillopad.

Comment

I am sure everyone else finds them annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I like writing posts like Brillopad.
                What? Rubbish ones?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Noice.

I wonder will the presentation go back to Radio Active and KYTV?
                  Looks like the footage is only from Brass Eye, but I daresay they might get a mention in the Q&A session, if somebody asks the right Q.

Here's a piece about the first event: Oxide Ghosts: The Brass Eye Tapes : Features 2017 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

And here's a list of all the events arranged to date: latest news

Comment

Afternoon all.

WFH today and thereby avoiding most of the tedious tulip that goes on in the office.

Comment

I now have another contract offer, but I suspect I'll decline as the location moved after the agent managed to get the ClientCo's locations wrong. It's gone from an hour down the road to 1:40 which just breaks my comfort zone for travelling.

Clueless agent also expects me to believe that I should be grateful for getting the rate I asked for claiming that her office bod "posted the wrong rate on Jobserve - she accidentally posted the one with our margin included, so you're £100 per day over everyone else." Tulip if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X