• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Woke up around lunchtime. Decided I could do with a bit more kip. Slept solidly until now, and feel much better for it

Suppose I'd better start thinking about dinner

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Afternoon denizens

Woke up around lunchtime. Decided I could do with a bit more kip. Slept solidly until now, and feel much better for it

Suppose I'd better start thinking about dinner
      I woke up early, went for my parkrun, then came home and slept for 3 hours Must be lunchtime now.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I woke up early, went for my parkrun, then came home and slept for 3 hours Must be lunchtime now.
        So I'm the only one who got up early, did some exercise and didn't have a kip.

I'm tired now....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watching people do running, jumping and throwing things.

Making me feel very tired....

Even more so when some woman runs 10K laps everyone but 7 other competitors and then does a lap of honour taking photos with everyone.

Comment

TreeTop adventure done. I really hate DD.

Comment

Mrs BP went to the spa forcing me to suffer the kids on my own at the Indian we went to for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Mrs BP went to the spa forcing me to suffer the kids on my own at the Indian we went to for dinner.
                Sensible woman enforcing the fact that hands on parenting can be tulip

Bolt! Bolt! Lightening Bolt!

Comment

Chinese for dinner

Comment

Bolt came third to a two-times drug cheat who escaped a lifetime ban.

I bet the drug cheat is going to be caught cheating again so Coleman, the young pretender, will have come first...

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X