• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'm hoping the website is wrong, but it's just said that he's arrived at Pocklington and then gone to DNF.
    He's just tweeted that the neck got him in the end

Sterling effort though!

Comment

The ZeitTea of liver, bacon, onion gravy and fava beans was delicious, though not burning the onions might have helped a bit.

Also remembering to take the bacon out of the freezer might have helped even more.

As it was, boiling water from the kettle sort of thawed it, slice by slice.

And, having sat down to post nonsense and drink my tea, the ZeitBack immediately seized up to ensure that getting the 2nd cup of tea was as painful and difficult as possible.

Since I have to shower shortly, that should prove an interesting exercise too.

Plus my fecking bonfire has gone out.

Ho very hum.

Now which film shall I watch this evening, I wonder.

There's only a choice of a couple of hundred.

Comment

Tea has been the remains of the roast pork, with roast spuds, peas, and gravy. Oh, and apple sauce

I kept back enough pork for a cob for lunch tomorrow, too. The only thing I have to decide is: white or wholemeal?

Comment

Dinner was Sandwich while driving to CentreParcs.

Gutted for DavB. It was still a fantastic achievement to do what he did.

Next ime he should take a masseuse....

Comment

Been feeling a bit odd and under the weather this evening. Hope I'm not coming down with some kind of lurgy

It's probably just tiredness. I ought to get an early night…

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I've been feeling odd for ages.

Tonight's epic was "The Siege" with Denzel Washington, Annette Benning and ole baldy himself, Bruce Willis, in a remarkable wig.

The Siege (1998) - IMDb

This was followed by "The 39 Steps" (1935 Robert Donat) which seemed to bear little relationship to the book other than having the same title & Richard Hannay in it.

The 39 Steps (1935) - IMDb

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like a pleasant enough start out there

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Tea has been the remains of the roast pork, with roast spuds, peas, and gravy. Oh, and apple sauce

I kept back enough pork for a cob for lunch tomorrow, too. The only thing I have to decide is: white or wholemeal?
                      Wholemeal with Pork?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X