• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner has been a couple of lamb chops, with chips, peas, gravy, and mint sauce

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        TFBSZ
        Agreed

Goodnight all

Comment

This evening's diversion began with "D-Tox" which is apparently AKA "Eye see you" with Sylvester Stallone et al.

D-Tox (2002) - IMDb

Twas a bit like Alien in its way, really.

Followed by

"The Kingdom" with Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner et a different set of als.

The Kingdom in this case being Saudi.

The Kingdom (2007) - IMDb

Bit slow in places but the last half hour makes up for it.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 30 July 2017, 22:32.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here

Comment

Monday again. On the plus side its Monday Links day.

Comment

Morning all beautiful day here. No cyclists (until the weekend, when they'll all be out again, shouting, littering, showing no respect or responsibility...)
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning, one and all ,

Last day of current contract, so came into Client Co.

My current LM is now ill after his holiday (!), so will have to find someone else to hand my pass into .

Anyway, I still have a month off, even if Client Co decide to engage me further for another role at a very healthy rate.
                  Could work out well, as I will be able to pick who works with me on the project + 90% WFH .

If they don't go for it then I will start work on my travel plans.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all beautiful day here. No cyclists (until the weekend, when they'll all be out again, shouting, littering, showing no respect or responsibility...)
                    Busman's holiday as a Mod, surely
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You mean no MAMILs.

Where I am there are normal people cycling to get from A to B plus the MAMILs.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X