• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Home!

Quite a good run back until the motorway junction, when some kind of problem northbound was having the usual knock on effect on the exit

It was bright enough when I left ClientCo that I put my sunglasses on
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just dug out a book filled with photos of the construction of the first Mersey Tunnel. I'm going to scan it all and send it to the woman who posts old photos of Liverpool on Twitter, and see how that gets the Scousers twittering

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        WTF are we not allowed to mention now?

It's beyond belief.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Apparently Kim Basinger was made up to look like Veronica Lake in the film "L. A. Confidential", which presumably went over the heads of most viewers who weren't fans of classic Noir.
          Mmm!

time for the devinyls....
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorted out my expenses for the month. Time to start thinking about dinner…

Comment

The Pork turned out beyond tasty.

The meat, roasted apples and the gravy being a particular highlight.

Lots of crunchy crackling as well, even with my lousy teeth
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

fookin' stupid non-rules...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Cajun chicken bits (from M&S) and chips for tea

Not really haute cuisine, but it was very nice, and involved minimal effort

Comment

This evening's choice was "The Assassination of Richard Nixon" which I took to be some sort of alternate universe thing but turned out to be a sort of arty farty true story, starring Sean Penn and Naomi Watts.

The Assassination of Richard Nixon (2004) - IMDb

It's a sort of "Taxi Driver" without Bob De Niro ish film.

Ok in its way but a poor choice for a ZeitThursdayNight viewing.

It was preceded by S3E9 of "Fargo" which was rather better appreciated.

Comment

Friday tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X