• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Obviously very well given his above answer
    That's wot I thought too.

Comment

Dentist phoned and asked if I could get there early, as in ASAP; which resulted in me landing in their chair at the right and proper time of 2:30

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Howditgo at the dentist?
        It only just did - I always try to get an afternoon appointment, mornings being bad enough in their own right

Comment

I always have my appointments at or about 09:00 where possible.

Can't stand the waiting around.

In other news, a couple of projectors I've ordered have ended up 40 miles away in another outpost.

All my stuff seems to end up with other people these days.

Dunno why.

Probably just to piss me off.

Comment

That gammon joint is turning out to be excellent value. I've just sliced it (in fact that's what I was doing when the dentist rang) and portioned it up. I've already had yesterday's dinner and today's lunch off it; and there's enough for tomorrow's lunch as well, with portions for two more lunches and two more dinners now vacuum-packed in the freezer

Comment

The ZeitTuesdayTea of fried M&S chunky haddock is in progress.

I hope to mow the lawns this evening so have to get on with it all tout suite.

Comment

The new shelves are up in the bathroom

Whether they'll stay up is, of course, an open question

Comment

Ribs and chips for dinner, again

I like ribs

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "Two way stretch" with Peter Sellers and Wilfrid Hyde White, 1960.

Two Way Stretch (1960) - IMDb

It was reasonably amusing in a late 1950s sort of way.

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X