• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Being Friday at ClientCo, I had a sausage and bacon baguette this morning, so no lunch

Stairway to Heaven was the title imposed by the distributors in the US, who assumed that their notional audience were dullards who'd be frightened off by too many words, but in the U.K. it always had P&P's original title A Matter of Life and Death
    A very literal people the Septics, almost as literal as we GALs, all in all.

And I still don't have the dvd.

That's 16.5p they've done me out of.

Currently listening to the Gregorian/Vangelis version of "Wish you were here".

And the Esteemed Customer from yesterday & the day before has returned.

The bastard woke me from my snooze, earlier. .

The "Why the feck do you post on this board" thing specifically in General asks a good question.

I've forgotten the answer though.

Comment

Just seen 4 separate guys stare lovingly at some 6 month old baby in its buggy on the tube. Very amusing.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's time to kick the esteemed customer out.

Tis Friday and four o'clock & I've had enough of this tuliphole for this week.

Really not looking forward with eager anticipation to the trip to Bristol tomorrow.

I can think of other things I'd rather be doing than going to a fecking wedding.

<ZG in "miserable " mode>

I don't object to people getting married but why does it have to impact on my weekend FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          It's time to kick the esteemed customer out.

Tis Friday and four o'clock & I've had enough of this tuliphole for this week.

Really not looking forward with eager anticipation to the trip to Bristol tomorrow.

I can think of other things I'd rather be doing than going to a fecking wedding.

<ZG in "miserable " mode>

I don't object to people getting married but why does it have to impact on my weekend FFS.
          Least they didn't do it in the week to save themselves money.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Maybe you will catch the Bouquet?

Are there any Sexy GALs round there?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I keep a slush fund. When not bribing agents, I try to bribe mods.
              yeah but WTFH doesn't perform for a pack of superkings & a fiver. I tried him, the lowest was 40 silk cut & a tenner.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                yeah but WTFH doesn't perform for a pack of superkings & a fiver. I tried him, the lowest was 40 silk cut & a tenner.
                He travels a lot, so any premium branded fag and roughly a tenner in euro, dollar, or yen will do.

+15% my agency commission.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Tea was the ZeitStandard for Friday: M&S chunky haddock in breadcrumbs.

Yum.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Least they didn't do it in the week to save themselves money.
                  That's what happened the first time IIRC.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a trip home, though there were some very annoying drivers out and about

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Home, and weekend!

Not too bad a trip home, though there were some very annoying drivers out and about

Proper fish and chips for tea, just waiting to order it.

Nice fresh fish from the Kent coast in a nice beer/beef dripping based batter.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X