• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey, dull, but not drizzly.

That's both me & the weather.

With added wind to boot.

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Out the back: solid grey overcast. Out the front: patchy cloud with the sun making it through quite frequently. It's like being in one of those allegorical artworks showing time's arrow, but I'm not sure which direction's the past and which is the future. Anyway, no rain for now

Comment

Afternoon all
          Blue skies here now. 3.5kg of rhubarb & ginger & gin jam made. Time for gardening...
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Intermittent torrential rain.

Mostly when I was taking binbags down to the car.

Beef roasted & consumed.

I did something odd to the gravy again.

Ho hum.

No houses vacced, but there's some lentil <pfffft> soup festering on the cooker.

I shall have some for tea, all being well.

I made it to use up the carrots before they all rotted rather than one or two of them.

Found some paperwork that ZeitSis had dumped in the bin about a year ago not telling me & not knowing that it never gets emptied.

Comment

Cloakroom painted.

One more job ticked off the list I guess

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Late lunch: a couple of M&S Great British Bangers in soft white finger rolls
                And again, though not so late this time

Comment

Binbags delivered to the dump, Tesco, Lidl, and Morrisons visited.

Bad back initiated.

2 houses still to be vacced.

Potatoes coming up.

Ibuprofen taken.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Binbags delivered to the dump, Tesco, Lidl, and Morrisons visited.

Bad back initiated.

2 houses still to be vacced.

Potatoes coming up.

Ibuprofen taken.
                    What "interesting" stuff did you get from Lidl?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Recycling emptied, garden watered
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X