• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Chicken korma for dinner, with the usual trimmings

Suppose I'd better try to remember where I put my polling card
    FFFS.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      FFFS.
      Just checked the place it's been sitting in plain view since it arrived weeks ago, and it's not there

I clearly put it away somewhere safe when I was tidying up and shunting stuff around ready for the gasman's visit last week. This means I'll find it again in a few months

Good job one doesn't actually need it to vote, though I prefer to take it as it speeds things up slightly

Comment

Just checked the place it's been sitting in plain view since it arrived weeks ago, and it's not there

I clearly put it away somewhere safe when I was tidying up and shunting stuff around ready for the gasman's visit last week. This means I'll find it again in a few months

Good job one doesn't actually need it to vote, though I prefer to take it as it speeds things up slightly

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Sources close to Theresa May report that on the 9th Martial Law will be declared and TPD thread will be removed.

Comment

Found it!

I hadn't put it somewhere safe after all - I'd knocked it onto the floor behind some Ikea flatpacks that I haven't assembled in the several months since I bought them

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Sources close to Theresa May report that on the 9th Martial Law will be declared and TPD thread will be removed.
                She'll be in a convalescent home by then having undergone a complete mental collapse. Have you looked at the dark panic in her eyes on the few occasions she's showed herself in public recently? Seen the way her mouth twitches as she talks? She's right on the brink…

Comment

She'll be in a convalescent home by then having undergone a complete mental collapse. Have you looked at the dark panic in her eyes on the few occasions she's showed herself in public recently? Seen the way her mouth twitches as she talks? She's right on the brink…
                  Yes, and that's why she is dangerous - capable of extreme things, like closing down TPD for good...

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy grey day out there

But at least it's Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Yes, and that's why she is dangerous - capable of extreme things, like closing down TPD for good...
                      In your dreams
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X