• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning done...dinner eaten...watching Bill Cosby Fall of an American Idol.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Weather getting worse here now.
      And here, though nothing drastic - just the drizzle getting more continuous and less light, and the wind getting up a little

Comment

I feel a bit today - wondering of some kind of lurgy is upon me

I'll get an earlyish night and hope for the best

Comment

Watching "the Great village green crusade'

excellent, a few more of these and we can sack a few energy companies.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy grey start out there, and likely to remain so for the duration of the journey to the east

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Lots of rain...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A normally clear view of Windsor Castle in the distance, a smudged silhouette with the greyness and lashings of wet stuff from the sky...ho hum...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I feel a bit today - wondering of some kind of lurgy is upon me

I'll get an earlyish night and hope for the best
                      Typhoid from the corned beef?

Last evening's repast was the other piece of breast of lamb from Sunday.

It seemed strangely tasteless, but then again everything seems strangely tasteless these days.

Maybe it needs more salt.

The evening's entertainment was provided by 50 ep 23 and NCIS LA ep 23, with the final eps of both next week, followed by "Death Race", not the 2000 version from 1975 but the Jason Statham version with Ian McShane from 2008.

Death Race (2008) - IMDb

It was surprisingly entertaining.

Oh, the rain has stopped and the sun has got his hat on.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 6 June 2017, 07:31.

Comment

Working...
                      X