• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking part in the everybodys golf closed beta.

Comment

Steak and ale casserole for tea, with croquettes and peas

Not exactly warm weather food, but I wan't going to bother with anything that took more effort than grabbing bits out of the freezer and sticking them in the oven/microwave

Comment

When I came in earlier, there was an oven mitt in the yard under the ground floor back's open kitchen window. I assumed they'd accidentally knocked it out of there and thought about being helpful by stuffing it back in, but decided they'd be able to work out where it had gone when they missed it.

Looking back at it as I let myself in the back door, I realised that most of the thumb was burnt away. So it looks like they'd managed to set it on fire and chucked it out the window in a hurry, where it had burnt itself out

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          When I came in earlier, there was an oven mitt in the yard under the ground floor back's open kitchen window. I assumed they'd accidentally knocked it out of there and thought about being helpful by stuffing it back in, but decided they'd be able to work out where it had gone when they missed it.

Looking back at it as I let myself in the back door, I realised that most of the thumb was burnt away. So it looks like they'd managed to set it on fire and chucked it out the window in a hurry, where it had burnt itself out
          Did you stuff it back in while still alight?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Did you stuff it back in while still alight?
            Too late for that, sadly

Comment

Time to put the recycling bin out, then grab a beer

I hope those junk collection people aren't planning to turn up too early in the morning

Comment

British Sausage casserole + Cheddar Stuffed mushrooms just 1 in 20 chance of getting hepatitis!

I'll sterilise myself with some pear cider!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Instead of watching the thing about HIV, I watched the thing on PBS about the Boston Bombers.

Quite illuminating.

Looks as if "Person of Interest" ain't too far away from reality for much longer.

But not quite there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why are baby spiders standing in the carpenter?
                    Pulled some luggage out of a cupboard. It had a bit of a web on it and lots of baby spiders. As they were running around I squashed them.

If they were some last year they lived and got away...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Instead of watching the thing about HIV, I watched the thing on PBS about the Boston Bombers.

Quite illuminating.

Looks as if "Person of Interest" ain't too far away from reality for much longer.

But not quite there yet.
                      OpenCV Tutorials — OpenCV 2.4.13.2 documentation

hasn't been far off for a while.

Unfortunately where the US seems to be playing an A game in the Nationals the UK seem to want to be little league.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X