• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's grey.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nearly completed the update frenzy.

Dunno if any of it still works of course, having been patched to hell & gone with a mere 4.3Gb of downloads.

Comment

Comment

raining earlier - stopped now

Comment

Complete chaos on A55 today - wing mirror in middle of overtaking lane (it is NOT the outside lane!). I very nearly jumped out and kicked it to the side. I am just getting a bit too old for that sort of nonsense.

Comment

The sky cleared as I went out on the walk, nice day now.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Complete chaos on A55 today - wing mirror in middle of overtaking lane (it is NOT the outside lane!). I very nearly jumped out and kicked it to the side. I am just getting a bit too old for that sort of nonsense.
                Reminds me of the "tower bridge takeaway". F4j demo on tower bridge. They wanted fish and chips. So I stopped in the middle of tower bridge while a hook was lowered and the fish and chips wre hauled up.

Amazing no-one even beeped me.....

Comment

Ah, them were the days:

https://www.electronicsweekly.com/bl...puter-2017-05/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Stone me, it's even looking a bit grey in the Caymans.

https://royalpalmscayman.com/southcam/
                    Rosy fingered dawn is breaking.

And there was some nutjob jogging along the tideline.

Comment

I've had a nice empty desk next to me since returning to ClientCo in January, but now they've put someone there

Comment

Working...
                      X