• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far today swimming, cycling to pier and back, walk to the bandstand and back. Then took baby bp to Eirias skateboard park and Eirias play park.

Comment

baby bp now lieing down!

What will he be like at my age?

Comment

I have a brew. And watching a bit of Jason Bourne.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You should get a dog.
          But it might eat my sausages

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            But it might eat my sausages
            Nah. They only eat bacon....

Comment

Just downloaded Rambo from sky to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Nah. They only eat bacon....
                Even worse!

Comment

The ever tedious Sunday afternoon shop completed.

Ran out of cash so had to use a card in Morrisons.

Ho hum.

I even remembered the correct PIN.

Lovely sunny afternoon, I should go out & decimate some weeds, but I think I'll have a quiet sit down in the mean time.

Old age doesn't come alone.

Youth is wasted on the young.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 14 May 2017, 14:37.

Comment

Hoovering done. Shopping done. Cleaning bathroom, cleaning kitchen , plant watering and towel washing to be complete. Won't clean kitchen properly as have to redo it on Thursday after workman have been.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Started in on sorting out some junk in an out-of-the-way corner of the living room (it's by the window but behind an armchair and some boxes, and various bits of crap make it hard to reach). In a copy of PCW from 1999 I found an interview with Tim Berners-Lee about the first ten years of the World Wide Web

It turned out that this is the source for the thing I remembered him saying, but hadn't been able to find by Googling, about what, with hindsight, he'd have done differently: instead of http://www.w3c.org/TR he should have made it http:/org/w3c/TR

So, for example, this forum would be at http:/com/contractoruk/forums/light-relief/. Much clearer

Comment

Working...
                      X