• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How does that make it easier to smoke?
    Well according to one report I read, adding formaldehyde with random bits of someone else's brain in it to one's hash is the ultimate.

Anyway, it's time to close the windows before the deluge returns.

It's returned. Ho hum.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 13 May 2017, 17:43.

Comment

Then to home bargains to get plastic plates for DD for DoE. SAdly she chose plain - I wanted her to have peppa pig...

Comment

The cancel old mobile phone contract for DS1. Then get a new wii dvd driver. The wii was left on for 3 months so it burnt out. Replacing the laser would be cheaper though more hassle. You need several screwdrivers to take a wii apart. Including a triwing phillips. A usual phillips is quadwing.

Comment

Then to the Ruthin Junior triathlon. Which baby bp completed

Comment

Well done Baby BP
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

And he is now entered for the DEnbigh junior triathlon.

Comment

Chinese for dinner

Twitter is full of people making insulting comments about the various acts in Eurovision. I haven't watched it in years, but I do enjoy the activity on Twitter

Comment

Any Finnish death metal this year?

Not that I'm really interested but that was on the only Eurovision contest I've watched in the last 45 years or so.

Tea consisted of some spag bol out of the freezer and the last of what I thought was spag, but turns out to be linguini according to the packet.

Tastes exactly the same as spag so I didn't worry about it too much.

That was the last of the half price packets from Morrisons so I'll have to buy some more tomorrow.

Must add it to the list.

ZeitMater received a dividend cheque from Santander this morning. How the feck do I cash that then?

And the monsoon has returned with a vengeance.

You wouldn't think it was the same day, comparing it with the glorious weather this afternoon.

Ho hum.

The BeWigged War Criminal's avatar was on some sort of trip to Japan with Henry Winkler on one of the channels.

I was left out yet again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better...ver_(TV_series)
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 13 May 2017, 21:36.

Comment

Portugal won with a guy who is really sick and could drop dead at any moment. His sister who composed the song stood in for him at some rehearsals so she would have to sing it instead if he does.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X