• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no sign of those cooling towers

Comment

But i'll be fooked off within the hour

Comment

bored bored bored

Comment

At least tomorrow is a day off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            bored bored bored
            ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              ditto!
              But not yet bored enough to venture back into General!

Comment

Home!

Waiting on the mat was my polling card. But what should be with it but another polling card for my address, bearing the name of my downstairs neighbour; and one for him at his own address.

This goes back to last November when he moved here. I got an email from the council asking if I'd moved, as for some reason they reckoned he was trying to register here. I informed them that I still lived here, and they replied saying they'd sort it out.

It turns out they've left him registered at my address, as well as putting him on the register at his own address

I've just sent them a snotty email telling them to sort it out pronto, and to make sure that if they've sent this erroneous information to any third parties (including but not limited to credit reference agencies), to confirm that they're getting those records corrected too. If not, and I have to sort out any mess they've created, I've reserved the right to charge them for any expenses incurred including for my time, at my day rate. Hopefully that will get them to sort their bloody mess out

Comment

I hate this Opera update.

Ho hum.

Never mind, the liver, bacon, and onion gravy was very nice.

There was rather a lot of it too.

I expect to be farting like a good 'un shortly.

Comment

Watching stuff on smart meters. Dodged a role working on the technology
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Watching stuff on smart meters. Dodged a role working on the technology
                      weren't experienced enough on sticky tape & gum?

its terrifying.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X