• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vague sense of achievement here as something works even though it should probably have been done a completely different way from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Just wasted 45mins with O2 chat earlier. In the end I phoned them up while on the chat and the issue was understood by a Brit within 5 minutes.
      I find that borderline racist. I have had issues with call centres before in the UK and abroad and sometimes put the phone down to get a different person.

I find with virgin trains I need to drop the call quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I find that borderline racist. I have had issues with call centres before in the UK and abroad and sometimes put the phone down to get a different person.

Virgin across all their business's seem to at least be consistent in that they always treat the customer like absolute tulipe
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Que?

Where did I say the ethnicity of the online chat person? You guys all made a presumption.

If you were going by names it would be the Brit on the phone you would expect not to understand me.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Que?

Where did I say the ethnicity of the online chat person? You guys all made a presumption.

If you were going by names it would be the Brit on the phone you would expect not to understand me.
            Nothing to do with ethnicity. You mentioned the country of origin of the person.

Sadly I must interrupt this debate for century drivel

Comment

Nothing to do with ethnicity. You mentioned the country of origin of the person.

Sadly I must interrupt this debate for century drivel
              After all this is tpd - priorities must be kept straight.

Comment

Very hot today - due to get a lot hotter tomorrow.

Comment

The current building has no a/c - it a first world problem.

Comment

The current building has no a/c - it a first world problem.
                    Our is just broken.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Our is just broken.
                      So very warm in here.

Comment

Working...
                      X