• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I enjoyed the final episode of line of duty - excellent.

Comment

Now watching minder on catch up.

Series 1 episode 3.

Comment

there's the trip to Cardiff done & dusted.

It was pleasant enough apart from the miserable rain going up and the deluge & spray on the way back.

I can remember when the M4 didn't have potholes in it & had anti-spray asphalt in places.

That seems a looooong time ago now.

Had pizza for tea, plus the treat of chocolate icecream.

Fortunately I wasn't paying for this one since it came to about £140 or so.

The plans for the changes to the ZeitParents abode are afoot, and I find them strangely upsetting, having lived in the place for well over half a century.

Still wondering how the feck I'm going to fit all the stuff into ZeityTowers, which is a smaller warmer house than this one.

There's several thousand quid of hifi for a start which will have nowhere to live.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I can remember when the M4 didn't have potholes in it & had anti-spray asphalt in places.
            Way better than the A55 in North Wales. The selfish f**kers in the South only look after themselves.

Independence for North Wales.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And another grey, misty, miserable day dawns.

Actually it dawned about 3 hours ago, but it ain't changed much in the interim.

Mmmmmmm.

The bosomy Ms Beeny was on R4 just now talking about sheds.

£25k sheds.

Mmmmmmmm.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 1 May 2017, 08:00.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out there. It's been raining overnight but, according to the radar, that's now moved on, barring possibly the occasional shower

It's forecast to circle round and dive down on your location this afternoon, Zeity. Sorry

Comment

. My neighbours were putting up a shed the other day - it definitely wasn't a 25K one.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X