• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contemplation of the various use by dates on the assorted bits of meat in the fridge has revealed that I've got an awful lot to eat over the next few days, but not much later next week

Not really a problem, though, as some of it is for making casseroles anyway, and most of them gets frozen. But it means I'm having ribeye steak for tea tonight, whether I like it or not.

Comment

Steak had, and overall much of the lurginess seems to have gone. So I think I'll have a beer while watching something on the huge black mirror

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Pacific, Forbrydelsen III, and Generation Kill turned out to be the evening's entertainment.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

exercise to do and shopping to get....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Football/Online maths homework time. But first to make some coffee to take with me

Comment

Yesterday evening's entertainment was "Crank" with a hirsute Jason Statham.

Most oddly odd, but replete with guns & ultraviolence.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out, though at least it's not raining, or not yet

Comment

ZeitMater has been duly probated.

Another box ticked.

Comment

Working...
                      X