• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite pleasant out there, if a bit on the cold side

The gate has been opened for the bins, and the road works that have prevented the bin wagon getting down the side road have been removed over the last couple of days. Hopefully the bin folk will bear in mind that they haven't had to bother emptying them for the past two weeks, so it's hardly surprising that every single bin in the neighbourhood is filled to overflowing. If they leave the overfull ones, I'm going to tell the council to send them back for the rest and send the bill to the water board

Comment

Morning all windy night in Fox Towers, murky day on the hill.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Lovely day for a change. Heavy dew* on the car this morning, but that was handy as it helped shift the bird crap which had been deposited on the windscreen yesterday.

* not a heavy Jew though, thankfully

Comment

Might go for a walk up Bradgate in a bit

Comment

Enjoy the sun.

Seems lovely out there at the moment.

While I'm stuck in here all on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Enjoy the sun.

Seems lovely out there at the moment.

While I'm stuck in here all on my own.
                    It's a bit on the cloudy side here, but not in a bad way. No rain forecast, though that will no doubt change once I'm twenty minutes away from the car

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X