• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Lurkers?

And onwards to the 300k....

Comment

And onwards to the 300k....
      Drivelicious!

Morning all

Comment

Morning all
        The Neightbour took The Dog (tw) out for a big walk earlier.
        The Dog (tw) came back filthier than Filthy McFilth.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A friend at work has a dog. It got Salmonella. Pooing everywhere for days. Salmonella can be transferred to humans too. The vet now wants a urine and stool sample!

Comment

A friend at work has a dog. It got Salmonella. Pooing everywhere for days. Salmonella can be transferred to humans too. The vet now wants a urine and stool sample!
            From him or the dog?

Comment

Just reached the joys of the 2008 Lehman Brothers crash, followed by the HBOS disaster.

Approaching the poor suckers at Lloyds debacle.

Comment

bacon has been consumed...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Just reached the joys of the 2008 Lehman Brothers crash, followed by the HBOS disaster.
                    I was a permie during that. Those £10.78 shares I bought with my bonus one year? Well, since you asked, they're now worth 20% of one LBG share, currently trading at <70p

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Approaching the poor suckers at Lloyds debacle.
                    I was a permie during that. Until I got replaced by Bob and they paid me to feck off.

Comment

I sold what had been £10k of HBOS shares for £938 last year.

Another fantastic ZeitInvestment(tm).

Comment

Working...
                      X