• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Whats up <--manly
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Whats up <--manly
      It's mostly sorted.

People playing political games with me.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Client Co are being very nice to me at the moment, maybe its because I'm one of the view people to understand what is going on, thars gold in 'em hills .

My current handler wanted a f2f, when I saw him yesterday.....made it quite clear that if it was in any way inconvenient and I hadn't planned to be in for the rest of the week not to worry.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Went out with Mrs Eek for lunch (joy of working from home with no deadline panic today)...

£34 for 1 course with a soft drink each for 2 (and it was full)..

I supposedly live in a poor town - Betty's would have been cheaper...
          No chance you'd have got in there - queue is round the corner in all weathers every lunchtime. And the front is all covered in scaffold at the moment too.

edit - to confirm, it's the Harrogate one with scaffold on it. And me, eating a sausage roll, with my nose pressed to the window too - doesn't half put folk off their little cakes...
          Last edited by barrydidit; 1 March 2017, 16:29. Reason: To update the original text, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            No chance you'd have got in there - queue is round the corner in all weathers every lunchtime. And the front is all covered in scaffold at the moment too.

edit - to confirm, it's the Harrogate one with scaffold on it. And me, eating a sausage roll, with my nose pressed to the window too - doesn't half put folk off their little cakes...
            You can book in advance you know (or at least I can).....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

Very good run back today, for the most part - even the west of Kettering was slightly less hectic than usual

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Home!

Very good run back today, for the most part - even the west of Kettering was slightly less hectic than usual
                  Whats for tea?

You've earnt it.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Whats for tea?

You've earnt it.

Haven't decided yet; it depends how much energy I have once I've recovered from the drive back. But as today was petrol station day, I have a bag of BBQ Big Hoops to tide me over

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Haven't decided yet; it depends how much energy I have once I've recovered from the drive back. But as today was petrol station day, I have a bag of BBQ Big Hoops to tide me over
                      I have noticed, must be extra perceptive or summat, that your belly is rather well looked after Mr Fitz
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X