• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Quick, sacrifice a data entry clerk!
    ftfy
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just found out the week I spent doing some docs was a waste of time.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Sounds lucrative.

Comment

Just witnesses one of the esteemed customers exiting a trap holding a cup of ?coffee?.

Dipped his hands under the tap, spat in the sink & exited.

I grabbed the door quick so I didn't have to touch the handle.

Then he presses the button for the lift, following which he drifts down the corridor towards a computer room.

Makes you think.

Must be coz his culture is different.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Just witnesses one of the esteemed customers exiting a trap holding a cup of ?coffee?.

Dipped his hands under the tap, spat in the sink & exited.

I grabbed the door quick so I didn't have to touch the handle.

Then he presses the button for the lift, following which he drifts down the corridor towards a computer room.

Makes you think.

Must be coz his culture is different.
            Nah it's because his parents didn't teach him about basic hygiene. A dose of hand foot and mouth disease, or gastric flu may help him learn.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Sounds lucrative.

Fecking client can't make up their mind what they want. So I let them argue and just keep producing examples.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I found out yesterday 8 months worth of project was a waste of time, but still looks good on the CV so that's something
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh feck.

https://learn.adafruit.com/introduci...th-arduino-ide

and

https://beckystern.com/2013/09/18/ge...-ring-pendant/

This is being done on the 15th of Feb. with some skoolkids in my lab.

Oh feck^33.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I found out yesterday 8 months worth of project was a waste of time, but still looks good on the CV so that's something
                    My 9.5 years of endeavour at Siliconix proved to be utterly worthless.

Ho hum.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The emergency roadworks on the A14 were causing delays and Google Maps, which had started out quite optimistic about them, realised as we were getting to Huntingdon that they were getting worse, and suggested taking the A1 and A47 instead. The A1 is OK, but I'll be keeping the A47 firmly in the "only as necessary" box. It's single carriageway and I was stuck for miles behind somebody who clearly found anything faster than 45mph too frenetic for their tastes. I managed to overtake them eventually, and a few miles later got stuck behind a lorry until such time as we made it to a crawler lane on a hill. And finally, it brought me out on pretty much the opposite side of the city, so the rest of the trip was in rush hour traffic

But I got home no later than if I'd stuck with the A14, and probably earlier, so that's OK

Comment

Working...
                      X