• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having just sampled some of yesterday's lentil <pfffft> soup, which proved to be remarkably salty, I'm off to enjoy a nice cold shower.

Comment

Just got pizza delivered from the oldest pizza delivery guy possible. He seemed confused that I give him extra cash as a tip.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Tea towel wash just coming to an end. The excitement is palpable

Comment

evening

Comment

I broke dry January last night as I thought I'd done it for long enough.

Comment

fitted a new floor today in the office now I've finished all the emulsion'ing.

And tomorrow I will be ordering a lovely piece of work surface that will get battened to the wall and converted to a home desk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I broke dry January last night as I thought I'd done it for long enough.
                Good thinking! Enjoy

Comment

And tomorrow I will be ordering a lovely piece of work surface that will get battened to the wall and converted to a home desk
                  More progress than I've made on mine.

Then again if you give yourself a hangover it's to be expected.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

have a fine piece of spruce ply for mine, 7ft by 3.5 ft. Lovely!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      have a fine piece of spruce ply for mine, 7ft by 3.5 ft. Lovely!
                      Im going for a nice piece of oak 2.4m x 62cm

cut to size by the place Im buying from and also two cable holes ether end

Comment

Working...
                      X