• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Looking at reviews of the newer model on various sites, I see a number of people complaining about it not lasting more than a few months to a year or so. They could, of course, be an unlucky but vociferous minority; but as mine has worked perfectly for ten years or so, I think I might as well stick with it for now
    I had to buy a new version of my electric lawn mower after 10 years. The reviews on Amazon was that it was cr*p as it didn't last however they didn't say the main fault with it was the cut grass doesn't actually go properly into the grass box.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 27 January 2017, 20:53.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just started precipitating. I think it's rain, but f* knows how as its been sub zero for the last couple of days. It does appear to be pissing down in Leicester, if the footy pictures on BBC1 are any indication so maybe things are warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Just started precipitating. I think it's rain, but f* knows how as its been sub zero for the last couple of days. It does appear to be pissing down in Leicester, if the footy pictures on BBC1 are any indication so maybe things are warming up.
        Where is our Leicester correspondent?

(Pub or Chinese are good bets)

Edit: And how is Fitzmater - did I miss an update?

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
          Chinese
          On a Friday?

<shakes head sadly>

Comment

Just beat Brillo to the millennium post on the counting thread
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Just beat Brillo to the millennium post on the counting thread

Comment

Twins due at train station soon....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Twins due at train station soon....
                  Mine keep hassling me for their Christmas Presents (which we won't give them for reasons of entertainment really)... Must sort them out when I get home on Sunday..

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Mine keep hassling me for their Christmas Presents (which we won't give them for reasons of entertainment really)... Must sort them out when I get home on Sunday..
                    baby bp went to 2017 calendar the other day. Marked 25th December in huge letters "CHRISTMAS DAY". Like we could forget.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      baby bp went to 2017 calendar the other day. Marked 25th December in huge letters "CHRISTMAS DAY". Like we could forget.
                      I should of said they are getting laptops. I need to set up random things on them like screen capture every 5 minutes so I can see what tulip they are watching on youtube (mainly ballet at the moment).... 15 years old and they are more cultured than most 50 year olds..

Comment

Working...
                      X