• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Birthday last night and my quiet evening Sunday curry turned into 20 people, a lot of drinking and not very much sleep .

Looks like I've got another year older, but none the wiser

Still, WFH and the meter is running
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out

Not very warm though

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Morning all.

Birthday last night and my quiet evening Sunday curry turned into 20 people, a lot of drinking and not very much sleep .

Looks like I've got another year older, but none the wiser

Still, WFH and the meter is running
        Happy birthday (yesterday)!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

Sunny out

Not very warm though
          Cold and misty at client co. Not much above freezing, if at all.

Not as bad as yesterday morning. -5 when I left the house on the bike at 7:00am. water bottles were frozen after 40 minutes. Average was -2 and didn't get above freezing the whole time we were out.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Happy birthday (yesterday)!
            Cheers Matey, very kind of you.

The only really satisfying thing is I took a fellow contractor colleague down with me, younger than me, but feels worse than tulip, allegedly

If you are ever South of the river, I shamelessly plug these guys.........a different take on Indian can be had, or a more traditional curry approach, very high end.

Babur Restaurant | Gourmet Indian | Forest Hill | London
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

as an option on the ZeitLumbago(tm), I pulled a muscle a bit further up which is now doing its best to ruin my day.

Comment

Links now available for the cognoscenti

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X