• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swift half(ish) during a break from work, now shutting down for the evening.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Swift half(ish) during a break from work, now shutting down for the evening.
      Half dozen, or half a gallon?

Comment

Couldn't think of anything to have for tea, so I defrosted some lentil <pfffft> soup and had that.

Followed by a tomato and mayo sandwich.

Living the dream, living the dream. .

Comment

I seem to have quite successfully deflected the ramdisk thread away from ramdisks.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Half dozen, or half a gallon?
            Gallon.

Comment

Spent much of the afternoon and early evening reviewing innumerable open tabs, the result of spending too much time on Twitter. Most of them I closed after reading the first couple of paragraphs

Comment

Well if that's the end of "Sherlock", then all I have to say is "thank feck for that".

His mum made an appearance showing how long it is since "UFO".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I seem to have quite successfully deflected the ramdisk thread away from ramdisks.
                  Boohoo, woohoo seems upset.

Comment

Porterhouse steak & chips for tea

I didn't actually want a big dinner but the steak needed to be eaten, so there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Working...
                      X