• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snow here, although I got caught in a blizzard last night.

WFH, so just waiting for those rolls to defrost, then they will be stuffed with butchers streaky and back bacon

Speaking of the butcher I have just tried the following pork rolled shoulder Hampshire x Pietrain.
    Eating it cold last night, after very slow cooking the day before, reminded me of the taste of Pork Pie, seriously good.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
      Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Car break down, so you had to mount the Brompton?

Your compassion overwhelms me boys.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Your compassion overwhelms me boys.

Just kidding Barry

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just had a PM from "mel" asking why I wanted to delete his post.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Tell him to start here at the beginning and see if he can work out the joke by the time he's caught up

Comment

Celebrating the snow (which has now melted completely in the sun) with the traditional Arctic breakfast of a sausage and bacon baguette

Comment

We need to get over there and start replicating the original
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Apparently my machine needs to be migrated in some incomprehensible (to me) networky domainy way for stuff to work proper like.

Comment

Apparently my machine needs to be migrated in some incomprehensible (to me) networky domainy way for stuff to work proper like.
                    Watch that they don't upgrade you to Windows XP while they're at it

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      We need to get over there and start replicating the original
                      Too late, they deleted it
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X