• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    When did MF's custom title get changed to crap ex-mod.
    Ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Ages ago.
      Got anything lined up before Christmas Barry?

Or just warming da bench?
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

British Gas don't seem to impressed with my meter readings, what with them being lower than their estimates from 6 weeks ago. That's what happens when you're working away
        My provider's estimates took quite a while to recover from the time I was mostly away through the winter, then mostly home the following winter, then mostly away the one after that

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Got anything lined up before Christmas Barry?

Or just warming da bench?
          Yeah, loads TFA.

Interviewed on monday, offered yesterday, interviewed again this morning, pissing about with contracts on agency portal and qdos at the moment, another interview in That London tomorrow, by which time hopefully qdos will have done the needful and I can start with the original crowd on the 28th. In between all that, decorating tenants kitchen and visiting gran in the hospital. It's hard work on this bench you know

Comment

Yeah, loads TFA.

Interviewed on monday, offered yesterday, interviewed again this morning, pissing about with contracts on agency portal and qdos at the moment, another interview in That London tomorrow, by which time hopefully qdos will have done the needful and I can start with the original crowd on the 28th. In between all that, decorating tenants kitchen and visiting gran in the hospital. It's hard work on this bench you know
            Ah nice one, nearly sorted already, well done
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

At the doc's again. On my own wifi

Comment

Ah nice one, nearly sorted already, well done
                Yeah, the documents don't appear to be downloadable. And 'the consultant cannot give notice' either, so work to do yet.

Comment

Yeah, the documents don't appear to be downloadable. And 'the consultant cannot give notice' either, so work to do yet.
                  True, however almost always doable providing you're a fighter and don't roll over like some I could mention

Unless you have been stupid enough to have been talking to Hays
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Home again, and coffee's brewing

Comment

True, however almost always doable providing you're a fighter and don't roll over like some I could mention

Unless you have been stupid enough to have been talking to Hays
                      No, it's a subsidiary of Lorien, which I wasn't aware of initially The pimp just phoned with a query from the client re availability travel next week so I've got him on the case. Unsurprisingly, it was a standard item, he thought but he'd have to check..

Comment

Working...
                      X