• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    She gets enough direct from the source , although I do point her to the forum a fair bit, as it was so invaluable when I first started out.
    Can't have that - clearly we've failed...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Can't have that - clearly we've failed...
      I know, a bunch of total losers

Anyone do any good firework action over the weekend?
      We went up to Blackheath, was fantastic, but was all over after 15 minutes. Luckily the Mrs drove and hired a parking spot, so we didn't have that horrible schlep back, at the end.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

We went up to Blackheath, was fantastic, but was all over after 15 minutes. Luckily the Mrs drove and hired a parking spot, so we didn't have that horrible schlep back, at the end.
        We walked to the local one, about 15-20 mins away which was a nice stole, bonfire and fireworks lasted just over an hour, was quite pleasant really
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          We walked to the local one, about 15-20 mins away which was a nice stole, bonfire and fireworks lasted just over an hour, was quite pleasant really
          Sounds good, freezing though I bet
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sounds good, freezing though I bet
            Layered up something stupid, then a chuffing great big fire meant we were boiling!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Layered up something stupid, then a chuffing great big fire meant we were boiling!
              That element was missing on Blackheath unfortunately .
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning

Comment

We went to the local club in the village, £7 for a family. We got there a little early and had to grab a cheeky couple of jars.

Good display and reckon there was close to 1500 at the display

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    We went to the local club in the village, £7 for a family. We got there a little early and had to grab a cheeky couple of jars.

Good display and reckon there was close to 1500 at the display
                    That's a good price.
                    The trouble with the ones you have to pay for, in London, is that they are too expensive, IMO.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

That's a good price.
                      The trouble with the ones you have to pay for, in London, is that they are too expensive, IMO.
                      The costs of licences, insurance etc tend to be higher in London for events.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X