• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at the hotel, and definitely rather drunk

The hotel doesn't start serving breakfast until 8am on Saturday, so I'm still in with a chance of being first

I've got a vague memory of commenting on their late weekend breakfast times when I was here this time last year…

Comment

Great it's pissing down and I'm off to exercise.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Time for dinner and a drink.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey rainy start here, with the waves crashing against the shingle - much more the way I expect Brighton to be compared to the rather nice sunny day yesterday

Breakfast started at eight; got down there at ten past and the dining room was already really busy

Once I've had a little time to digest, I'd better head home

Comment

Fire alarm just went off again, though only for about ten seconds. I'm staying put for now, as it seems to be something that happens every morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Fire alarm just went off again, though only for about ten seconds. I'm staying put for now, as it seems to be something that happens every morning
              One of those toast related alarms no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                One of those toast related alarms no doubt.
                It'll be weird if I go to check out and, upon opening the room door, discover that the rest of the building is now a smouldering ruin with only my room unscathed

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Now warm and dry. I'm going to miss that exercise class. Oh well.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X