• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruit and yoghurt time. To be followed by a nice* cup of tea.

* - nice in the sense that it's the only tea available rather than by the traditional yardstick of niceness.

Comment

Furthermore, as it's Thursday, it's hometime today for the very last Thursday on this gig. Next week is the last week so i'll be staying down till Friday in order to hand stuff over and hunt down the signer of timesheets to make sure he does his duty.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Then I watched The Dead Zone, in which Christopher Walken's character develops psychic powers after a car crash. He realises, through said powers, that an obnoxious, arrogant, maverick political candidate (Martin Sheen) who comes from outside the mainstream of the political process and boasts of an affinity to the working classes (despite no evidence therefore) is a hotheaded and impetuous fool who will start a nuclear holocaust. He therefore takes matters into his own hands… Christopher Walken, where is your character when the world needs him?
        Ah yes, the Stephen King novel that is so cleverly written that you support LHO. A classic of its kind.

I wonder how the sales of Mannlicher Carcano rifles are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          And now, I shall have a beer or more and prepare for the Age of Trump by watching something extremely dystopian
          Tonight I will be catching up on a documentary that I believe focuses on an island population where our traditional rules of society do not apply. Every day is a new battle for survival with the day spent hunting for food, fighting with anyone who strays onto your territory and attempted reproduction, often by force.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a prophetic vision of life under Trump but it's called Planet Earth II if anyone's interested.

Comment

Morning All

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Bacon roll/cob/barm/batch has been consumed

John Lewis Christmas advert watched

Coffee about to be drank

Comment

Morning denizens

Thin, watery sunshine trying its best to get through thin, watery clouds out there

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Tomorrow watch this:
                    BBC iPlayer - Adam Curtis - HyperNormalisation

(it's a BBC program, so some of it will offend extreme right wingers, and some will offend extreme left wingers, my suggestion is to park your offenses and watch the whole thing)
                    It's on my list of things to watch

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Furthermore, as it's Thursday, it's hometime today for the very last Thursday on this gig. Next week is the last week so i'll be staying down till Friday in order to hand stuff over and hunt down the signer of timesheets to make sure he does his duty.
                      Good luck with your search bud
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X