• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much in the way of dire fog warnings today, though not so much in actual evidence. Decent trip down with only very limited amount of lunacy.

Clientco has been decorated for Halloween. I suspect it'll be a day of forced fun and people wanting my money.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Shades of ZeitMog, who, prior to being saved from an early death in Bryn Mawr, used to curl up on my lap.

Once brought down to ZeityTowers, spent all available opportunities curled up on ZeitMater's lap.

Today's question from the H&S twonk: "Do you have any dimethyl hydrazine in stock?".

This last being due to the two explosions they had in the proper uni down on the front last week.

Chemistry hasn't been taught here for 40 years.

Come to that, the chemistry dept got shut down at the other place not so long ago.
        Welcome back - how are things?

Chemistry costs money to teach and no one wants to do it so its easy and profitable for a university to bin it. I was chatting a while ago and someone said the ideal university would only teach arts and social sciences as that's both where the profit is and what students want to do....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Looks like the project we are working on has just gone "Red", due to some external testing over the weekend

Comment

Im sensing a busy day

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Much in the way of dire fog warnings today, though not so much in actual evidence. Decent trip down with only very limited amount of lunacy.

Clientco has been decorated for Halloween. I suspect it'll be a day of forced fun and people wanting my money.
              Same here about the fancy dress etc.. However this is slightly offset by the fact some of those dressed up are scantily clad ladies

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Welcome back - how are things?

Chemistry costs money to teach and no one wants to do it so its easy and profitable for a university to bin it. I was chatting a while ago and someone said the ideal university would only teach arts and social sciences as that's both where the profit is and what students want to do....
                Shame they are useless as degrees and only qualify you to flip burgers!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Shame they are useless as degrees and only qualify you to flip burgers!
                  I didn't say it was a good idea, its just what students want to do...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Cat is such a tart. She likes Mr ms and sits on his lap. She never sits on my lap. He's away, so she's all curled up on my lap, purring away.

Which does mean I can't go and have my shower.
                    Yes, CovPuss I does this too. Normally she will give Mrs Covbob the evil eye and even head butt her away if she's too close to me. However if I'm not there it's all different!

Comment

Morning all lovely dog walk this morning in the crisp autumnal air
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X