• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored now and Tired now. Think i'll call it a draw for one day.

Comment

Off to a Gurkha restaurant tonight, by way of a change.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        When will you find out and do you want it?
        Possibly tomorrow, at worst case Friday.

Do I want it, well its a great company, its just the living away that will be the sticking point

Comment

Home!

Sodding football traffic clogging up the roads all the way from the motorway, including the knock-on effect of the non-main-roads being clogged with locals trying to rat-run their way out of it

Still, Wednesday tomorrow, and Friday off, so it's really Thursday tomorrow for me

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Possibly tomorrow, at worst case Friday.

Do I want it, well its a great company, its just the living away that will be the sticking point
            Good luck, or not, depending on what you decide

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Home!

Sodding football traffic clogging up the roads all the way from the motorway, including the knock-on effect of the non-main-roads being clogged with locals trying to rat-run their way out of it

Still, Wednesday tomorrow, and Friday off, so it's really Thursday tomorrow for me
              Managed 2 days this week. How I'm going to do the next 2 without killing someone for gross stupidity I don't know...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Watching some random program which explains why babies aren't racist - it is learnt.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dinner tonight was roast chicken with the trimmings

I shy away from food preparation involving more than the bare minimum of effort at the moment, due to being knackered every evening. But I got confused over my use-by dates when I was shopping last Saturday so I had to cook the fowl today, and I must say it was worth it - a corn-fed free range one from M&S, very flavoursome and tender

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Going to be quite sunny today apparently *gazes out at the dark street still damp from the rain*

Comment

Working...
                      X