• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Are you going to have left over tomorrow?
    I think this joint would easily feed four, so it's going to be all pork for some time to come

Comment

Goodnight all

Friday tomorrow!

Comment

Morning denizens

Looks like a clear start out there, though the sun isn't up yet so that's mainly based on what the phone tells me

Comment

Morning

Clear but chilly this morning, had to put the heated seats on in the car!

Managed to oversleep after thinking I'd hit the snooze button on the alarm when in fact I'd managed to turn it off, so no time for breakfast. On the plus side, client co. canteen do a passable sausage and bacon cob
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Breakfast orders have been placed. Now, we wait…

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Morning

Clear but chilly this morning, had to put the heated seats on in the car!

Managed to oversleep after thinking I'd hit the snooze button on the alarm when in fact I'd managed to turn it off, so no time for breakfast. On the plus side, client co. canteen do a passable sausage and bacon cob
              Anything that results in a sausage and bacon cob is a sign of your subconscious acting in your own best interests; definitely not an accident

Comment

Talking of sausages, i have retrieved a bag from the freezer for later. It's sausage roulette cos they're from the farm shop and i've no idea what type they are. Fingers crossed for black pudding, though I can't think how those ones would have been frozen rather than eaten immediately. Updates to follow.

Comment

Pissed down on me washing. Again. 3 loads worth drying in the weakening sun, turned my back for half an hour for a conference call and now it's back to square 1

Comment

Timesheet for the week done.

30 mins to go....
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Timesheet for the week done.

30 mins to go....
                      That's a good idea - I'll fill my last few minutes of the week doing the same

Comment

Working...
                      X