• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain's finally stopped

I'm really quite bored: I got something working faster than I expected, and I don't want to start something else this close to leaving time

Comment

Home, and weekend!

On the A14 I could see blue sky with fluffy white clouds ahead, while in the rearview mirror was a horrible pall of grey over everything in the direction of work. It's probably a metaphor for something

Comment

Last dog walk for 2 weeks. Now to start packing clothes...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Last dog walk for 2 weeks. Now to start packing clothes...
          You'll find Skegness will be a bit less crowded now the season's drawing to a close

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Breakfast is here!
            It seems that was my 35,000th post!
            Last edited by NickFitz; 16 September 2016, 19:41. Reason: Oops, 35,000 not 30,000…

Comment

What's 5000 posts to TPD? Pah. Couple of days efforts....

Comment

Couple of very nice pork steaks for tea, with chips and beans

I had to eat them both because of the date on the packet

There's a lovely full moon outside. Two more and I should be at the end of my time at ClientCo

It's a very good client, but frankly I can't be doing with the 140 miles a day round trip for much longer; and I've rather gone off spending the week in a hotel, too

Comment

Anyway, time to get myself a beer and watch something good on the box - though they aren't really boxes nowadays, are they; more like panels

Comment

Have a few more bananas:

Comment

Nice in Nice tomorrow. Villefranche sur Mer, year 13 in a row, so must be lucky for me!
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X