• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<----

If I wasn't doing documentation on how screwed clientco are when I don't renew I would be out the door.

I think they finally understand that the only paperwork I have stops on September 26th regardless of what anything else says
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What do ex-PMs do when they are no longer MPs?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Something that pays so well that they need to leave immediately to do it....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Spend more time with a pig's head?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Thy're dropping like flies over in General atm.

Any bets on who will be next?
            1/500 on Admin

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              History would suggest she vehemently is against a full buttock
              assguru?

Comment

Proper Heisenbug here. Run this code normally, it returns a set of records with some missing. Run it with a watch on the variable containing the set of records in the debugger, and a breakpoint after the variable is assigned to, and pause there long enough for the debugger to populate its view, and it returns the complete set

Comment

Home! via the A6 and Amazon Locker

Over the weekend I realised it was getting nearish to time for the JavaScript conference FFConf down in Brighton in November, so I'd better tell ClientCo I wouldn't be there while I went to it. This ended up with me addressing the question of when my contract actually ends, with the December date on the contract almost certainly being a mistake resulting from the agency's original mistake in getting the starting date a month late.

So today I asked the chap at ClientCo what end date he had. He wasn't sure and apparently didn't have the contract to hand, but he confirmed that he'd specified six months - which, it turns out, means AFAIK that I finish the very week of the conference. And as he didn't raise the question of an extension, I have no reason to suppose there'll be one. So I'm now hoping that I will indeed finish in nine weeks, and the final week will be a short one, followed by a trip to the seaside and a chance to catch up with a few old faces at a really good conference

Comment

Seems like I've hardly been home any time and it's got dark already

Comment

Cats on the Underground: All the Ads in This London Tube Station Were Just Replaced with Cat Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X