• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Very sunny and Simpsonesque out there today

NewFridge™ has been activated. It hasn't blown up yet. Now, we wait… or more likely, go and do the shopping I didn't get around to yesterday. At least now I can get stuff that needs to be kept in the fridge

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 08:04.

Comment

Comment

Comment

According to the weather app, it's 22° out. The thermometer tells me it's 28° in the living room; about forty minutes ago, it was 26°

The tall windows across the width of the room look very nice, but they do offer a good introduction to the greenhouse effect on a day like today. Facing east doesn't help

Comment

Comment

Good Moaning. Frimley Lodge Live tribute bands today. Motown, Soul day. Family friendly with the usual smattering of FestivalFreaks®
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I'm so used to the old fridge freezer chuntering away like a Lambretta that I keep thinking the new fridge isn't working. I can just about hear something if I bend down next to it, but I have to open the door to confirm that it's actually doing stuff

Comment

Comment

Felt a little less rough so went out for a gentle putter about on the bike.

Must have been feeling better than I thought as I ended up doing 30 miles at a reasonable pace. Bright and sunny but very breezy out.

Not sure what to have for lunch now as there is bugger all in the house. Might have to go shopping
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X