• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Could you research cordless phones for me? The Wife (tm) left one of ours out in the rain yesterday and while I've dried it out, the sound doesn't seem that good any more.
    Needs to work through thick walls, so long range is preferable. Needs to have 4 handsets and answerphone.

There, that should take you a few mins.
    Sorry - started sorting out non-recursive template rendering for directed acyclic graphs :-)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Could you research cordless phones for me? The Wife (tm) left one of ours out in the rain yesterday and while I've dried it out, the sound doesn't seem that good any more.
      Needs to work through thick walls, so long range is preferable. Needs to have 4 handsets and answerphone.

There, that should take you a few mins.
      If your wife is so good at destroying electrical equipment I would just get one from Argos that people say is OK. Then because the range is cr*p she won't be able to leave it in the garden.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Very boring phone conference.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:02.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:01.

Comment

Nearly time to go home. The end of another week - where do they all go? Time seems to pass a little faster each week.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Time to go here too, been working since 5am (not including the 1 minute it took to walk from the kitchen to the office )
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Despite making a detour to gather in a recycling wheelie bin from the street on my way in, I still made it into the flat before 6pm, which is a very rare thing indeed

And my delivery tomorrow is at lunchtime, which makes a nice change from the usual thing of them arriving about 7 or 8 in the morning. That's far too early to be coping with such disruption to the normal run of things

Comment

Working...
                      X