• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Got the confirmation today that ClientCo want me in Madrid on Monday!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      No, he from Barcelona.

Comment

Parents have already asked if I am going to pop in and see them while I am over, as its over 400km from Mardid and will inevitably be followed with "can you bring us a few things over" I am going to pass
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:07.

Comment

Comment

boring 2 hour meeting today.

Luckily the video link broke so it was by phone. So I played candy crush....

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:06.

Comment

Home!

Shocking rain on the A14 all the way from Kettering to the M1, after which it was OK, and here it's just a bit grey

Comment

Took the rubbish out for bin day tomorrow. As I opened the back door, drops of rain began to appear on the dry and dusty concrete of the back yard.

Seriously, every damn time

Comment

Watching documentary about 80s covering the Labour party.

There was a great speech in the 1980 conference about the party being infiltrated by Trots.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X