• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        More like this?
        Nope.... I used to work with a Wally until he retired aged 50....

Turned out he had never taken a penny in salary - everything went into the pension.... 50 arrived and he had enough to retire on ...
        Last edited by eek; 12 July 2016, 12:20.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Nope.... I used to work with a Wally until he retired aged 50....

Turned out he had never taken a penny in salary - everything went into the pension.... 50 arrived and he had enough to retire on ...
          He was lucky. Lots of people keel over who plan on doing that.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

<tap> <tap>

Comment

Home, via the Amazon Locker!

It's a bit rainy out there. All seventy miles of it

Comment

It's all Simpsonesque here, though there were some dark clouds over the Afan valley from the looks of it.

Or it could just have been the tulipe blowing away from Tata in Margam.

Comment

Taken my plasters off. As they were very tight, and have got damp, the skin around the wound is white, and the wound itself is still bleeding slightly were they pulled away

It doesn't seem to be getting any worse, so now I'm lying back with my hand up in the air, to give it all a chance to dry out a bit. It's the first time I've been able to get a proper look at the wound. It's almost circular, about 4 to 5mm in diameter. Even if it now clots properly, it'll need a plaster most of the time for at least a few more days, maybe longer

Comment

Actually, it's not bleeding - it's a big red clot, glistening because it's damp

The surrounding skin is returning to a normal colour quite quickly now the air's getting to it

Comment

Working...
                      X