• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll never be the same again.

They'll change the fat.

Night all

I wish I didn't buy these reduced price pork pies from Morrisons.

They're always disappointing, but strangely irresistible.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      It'll never be the same again.

They'll change the fat.

Comment

Totally worn out. Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy grey day out there

Looks like the rain will be moving east at just the right pace to accompany me on my journey, too

Comment

Morning all TFIF, WFH, etc.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    What's your issue with squirrels?
                    Short(ish) answer: we have chickens and the squirrel is heavy enough to open the feeder. It then eats the corn (which is mixed in with layers pellets) and throws the pellets on the ground. This brings in rats.
                    If it doesn't find corn then it takes the pellets.

The amount of food 4 chickens would eat in a day can go to one squirrel in about 15 minutes. If you refill the feeder, they will just take more a cache it somewhere.

The fox and badger that regularly come into our garden can't get at the chickens because their main run (6x4 metres) is fenced off and the house is off the ground with an automatic door, so at night when either of them turn up, they don't get in.

(Actually that wasn't short at all, was it)
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

'Moaning Dissidents

New BigBlue Boom started Monday, SFSG... WFH. CC dinner tonight.
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X