• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Frikadelan for tea plus a nice Shiraz.
    On that note, weigh in on a discussion that has raged for years, hot or cold?

I say cold with a squirt of senf, but the wrong uns heat them (the really wrong uns heat them with cheese on top)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      On that note, weigh in on a discussion that has raged for years, hot or cold?

I say cold with a squirt of senf, but the wrong uns heat them (the really wrong uns heat them with cheese on top)
      On Top of Spaghetti Lyrics

Comment

I got around to watching The Big Short. Very good, I thought. I enjoyed the book when I read it a few years ago, and I'd heard they'd done a good job of adapting it, but even with high expectations I was pleasantly surprised

(Spoiler alerts, for those who care.)

Given that the story involves a lot of explication of fairly complicated stuff, I thought they dealt with it very well by the frequent breaking of the fourth wall, hauling in people who weren't at all relevant but are very photogenic to explain various things succinctly, and pointing out when they'd portrayed stuff in a context where it didn't really happen for dramatic effect - particularly as they could then turn that on its head and reveal that an over-the-top-would-never-happen-in-real-life scene was what actually happened in real life

Good job all round, I reckon

And on that note, goodnight

Comment

Comment

Morning all :wave. Wet dog walk ahead...
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

It's grey.

And damp.

And cooler.

And the ZeitBack is stiff as a board.

And I'm back on the ibuprofen.

Comment

Back in from dog walk. My prediction was correct. Dog now showered.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Drizzling here. Decided I CBA to go out with the CTC.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey and damp out, though the rain seems to be taking a break at the moment

Comment

Just taken baby bp swimming.

Comment

Working...
                      X